SMACNA Arizona members perform work in industrial, commercial, institutional and residential markets.
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning
- Architectural sheet metal
- Industrial sheet metal
- Kitchen equipment
- Specialty stainless steel work
- Siding and decking
- Testing and balancing
- Energy management and maintenance
SMACNA Arizona contractors are known for having the best-trained, highest quality craftspeople in the industry.
They are also known for having a workforce that is well aware of the importance of safety.
Typically, SMACNA Arizona contractors’ lost-workday incidence rates decrease as hours worked increase. This is a tribute to their management safety programs and high quality workforce.
- Nearly 70 percent of SMACNA contractors have a formal drug and alcohol abuse program. Contractors with substance abuse testing programs experience significantly fewer lost workday cases
- Ninety-two percent of SMACNA contractors have a written safety and health program
- Ninety-one percent have a designated safety coordinator within their organization
- Nearly 90 percent of SMACNA contractors conduct safety inspections, an excellent way to identify safety hazards as an injury prevention method.
- Nearly all companies use toolbox talks and video training aids, such as those available through SMACNA. Most companies conduct safety-training sessions on a weekly basis.
SMACNA Arizona contractors take great pride in the safety and well being of their employees and in the quality work they perform on a daily basis.